Streamlining HACCP Compliance
Welcome to the HACCP Builder website. HACCP means Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points. HACCP can be used in restaurants, grocery, distribution, processors, farms, dairies, bakeries, ranches and more to keep food as safe as possible. HACCP is a scientific process control system for eliminating contaminants at critical areas in the food production, distribution and preparation.
Process HACCP helps to prevent, as close to 100 percent as possible, harmful contamination in the food supply. HACCP is for food borne illness prevention and is enforced by such agencies as the USDA's Food and Safety Inspection Service (FSIS) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
The Process Approach breaks down food preparation into basic processes determined by the number of times the food flows through the temperature danger zone (TDZ). Whether you are implementing recipe HACCP or require the Hazard Analysis and HACCP Plan tables, HACCP Builder delivers on both fronts.
The Process Approach enables Outputs/Product/Menu items be grouped into similar processes, as the biological, chemical and physical hazards are in common. HACCP Process Approach was designed specifically for the food service industry and works from Farm to Fork. HACCP Builder has clients ranging from Farms, Slaughter Houses, Ranches, Pork/Poultry/Meat/Seafood Processors, Grocery, Restaurants, Sushi, Distributors and more.
Our process approach driven system enables you to perform the following:
- Build and update your Food Safety Management System and HACCP plan
- Deliver corporate food safety policy to individual staff personnel
- Log and report daily
- Ensure your facilities/locations continue to be in compliance
Once a location/facility staff member completes a task or report, the system provides a real-time window for managers and corporate food safety executives to review any item and/or report. So, with the HACCP Builder Food Safety Management System, you will keep your entire organization HACCP compliant in real-time - imagine the time and money savings, plus the reduction in waste.
Our System will take you from paper to the 21st century.
- Complete online ability to build your unique food safety HACCP plan(s)
- Upon completion, your plan will comply with USDA/FDA regulations
- Real-time online management reporting for each site/location
- Access to all required documents with easy online submission and printing capability
- Notifications to perform tasks and alerts when a process is not completed
We are client-centric and we are always listening and partnering with our clients. Many new capabilities that are above and beyond HACCP requirements are delivered based on client needs. By listening to our clients, we are continually improving the your experience with easier interfaces, added features and customizable segments within our food safety system. This continual updating makes our food safety system the easiest and most capable on the market. So, we welcome you to take our system for a test drive...
The HACCP Principles that provides the base for our system:
- Principle 1: Conduct a hazard analysis.
- Principle 2: Determine the critical control points (CCPs).
- Principle 3: Establish critical limits.
- Principle 4: Establish monitoring procedures.
- Principle 5: Establish corrective actions.
- Principle 6: Establish verification procedures.
- Principle 7: Establish record-keeping and documentation procedures.
HACCP Builder is a HACCP System that follows the process approach dictated by the FDA/USDA.