Our HACCP System, from HACCP Builder, is a Food Safety Management HACCP System that not only writes your plan, it also ensures complete ongoing FDA/USDA compliance. The HACCP system is based on the Process Approach that was developed to ensure HACCP food safety for United States Military/NASA and is updated to the 2009 Food Code. Learn about our HACCP Plan Software Mobile Access.
HACCP System Experts:
Manufacturers, Ranches, Farms, Fisheries, Processors
Packing, Distributor, Warehouse, Transport, Commissary
Restaurant, Grocery, Hotel, Caterer, Hospital,
HACCP Builder's complete HACCP System goes beyond track and trace - because there is much more to HACCP then just track and trace. All updates to the HACCP System are included with your subscription - so, there is no need to worry about upgrades! In addition, the HACCP Builder solution automatically assigns all CCP's, CP's, biological, chemical and physical hazards.
HACCP System FREE TRIAL - Click Here or call Sales and Support at: 866 577 4030866 577 4030 ext. 1.
With our Food Safety Management HACCP System, you have the power to deliver and control Corporate HACCP Compliance Policy directly to the individual staff level throughout many different locations/facilities...and you can only do it with the HACCP Builder system:
- FoodSafe One
Our HACCP System is for any organization that handles food stuffs (see partial client list):
- QSR - Quick Service Restaurants (See our ad in QSR Magazine)
- Country Club and Upscale
- Home / Business Delivery
- Seafood Processors and Distributors
- Nut Processors and Distributors
- Ice Cream Shops
- Food/Convenience Markets
- Poultry Processors and Distributors
- Meat Processors and Distributors
- Pork Processors and Distributors
- Food Safety and HACCP Consultants
- Catering Organizations
- Produce / Vegetable Processors and Distributors
- Sushi Processors and Distributors
- Public and Private Schools
- Government Food Service
HACCP Food Safety Modernization Act of 2010 - US Senate Passes Bill: Are you Prepared for HACCP Compliance - Click Here to Read Summary of the Food Safety Law
A quality HACCP System can save you on your liability insurance and lower risk! Creating a HACCP system food safety plan enables a safe food handling environment. Most establishments receive a 10% to 45% discount on their annual liability insurance premium which, more often then not, saves you quite a bit more money then the cost of our HACCP system food safety plan solution. So, in essence, you get paid to be HACCP compliant.
With our HACCP System, your HACCP Plan is completed in five simple steps (complies with the seven principles of HACCP):
- HACCP Step One: Procedural Questions
- HACCP Step Two: Site equipment inventory
- HACCP Step Three: Vendor identification (attach to ingredients for traceability)
- HACCP Step Four: Inputs/Ingredient relationships (hazards, CCP's CP's automatically attach)
- HACCP Step Five: End Product / Menu item relationships (preparation processes)
Depending on your organization, with our HACCP System you can complete your HACCP food safety plan with our and be compliant within a week and sometimes, even within the first day implementing HACCP Builder.
Key items you will need before you take step one to complete your HACCP System:
- A list of your site/location/facility equipment inventory
- A list of all of your vendors/suppliers of food stuffs
- A list of all of your ingredients
- You will be prompted to attach each ingredient to the vendor/supplier
- You will be prompted to attach the food category (system provides categories) associated with each ingredient
- Hazards (system provides all hazards) will automatically be attached when food category is selected
- A list of all of your end-product/menu items
- You will be prompted to attach ingredients to each end-product/menu item
- You will be prompted to select preparation process (processes are defined clearly)
The HACCP System from HACCP Builder ensures your establishment(s) complies with FDA / USDA HACCP food safety plan regulations. And, it is very easy-to-use and ensures your organization will be HACCP food safety compliant.
With our HACCP System, it's easy to be HACCP compliant in every state in the United States.