Our HACCP System, from HACCP Builder, is a Food Safety Management HACCP System that enables you to write your plan and manage ongoing FDA/USDA compliance.
The HACCP system is based on the Process Approach that was developed to ensure HACCP food safety for United States Military/NASA. Whether you implement recipe HACCP or need Hazard Analysis and HACCP Plan tables, HACCP Builder has it.
HACCP System Expert Partners:
Manufacturers, Ranches, Farms, Fisheries, Processors
Packing, Distributor, Warehouse, Transport, Commissary
Restaurant, Grocery, Hotel, Caterer, Hospital,
|HACCP Builder's complete HACCP System goes beyond track and trace - because there is much more to HACCP then just track and trace. All updates to the HACCP System are included with your subscription - so, there is no need to worry about upgrades! In addition, the HACCP Builder solution automatically assigns all CCP's, CP's, biological, chemical and physical hazards.
Clients are from many different areas of the food industry:
- Country Club
- Home / Business Delivery
- Seafood Processors and Distributors
- Nut Processors and Distributors
- Ice Cream Shops
- Food/Convenience Markets
- Poultry Processors and Distributors
- Meat Processors and Distributors
- Pork Processors and Distributors
- Food Safety and HACCP Consultants
- Catering Organizations
- Produce / Vegetable Processors and Distributors
- Sushi Processors and Distributors
- Public and Private Schools
- Government Food Service
Are you Prepared for HACCP Compliance - Click Here to Read Summary of the Food Safety Law
A quality HACCP System can save you on your liability insurance and lower risk! Creating a HACCP system food safety plan enables a safe food handling environment. Most establishments receive a 10% to 45% discount on their annual liability insurance premium which, more often then not, saves you quite a bit more money then the cost of our HACCP system food safety plan solution. So, in essence, you get paid to be HACCP compliant.
With our HACCP System, your HACCP Plan is completed in five simple steps (complies with the seven principles of HACCP):
- HACCP Step One: Procedural Questions
- HACCP Step Two: Site equipment inventory
- HACCP Step Three: Vendor identification (attach to ingredients for traceability)
- HACCP Step Four: Inputs/Ingredient relationships (hazards, CCP's CP's automatically attach)
- HACCP Step Five: End Product / Menu item relationships (preparation processes)
Depending on your organization, with our HACCP System you can complete your HACCP food safety plan with our and be compliant within a week and sometimes, even within the first day implementing HACCP Builder.
Key items you will need before you take step one to complete your HACCP System:
- A list of your site/location/facility equipment inventory
- A list of all of your vendors/suppliers of food stuffs
- A list of all of your ingredients
- You will be prompted to attach each ingredient to the vendor/supplier
- You will be prompted to attach the food category (system provides categories) associated with each ingredient
- Hazards (system provides all hazards) will automatically be attached when food category is selected
- A list of all of your end-product/menu items
- You will be prompted to attach ingredients to each end-product/menu item
- You will be prompted to select preparation process (processes are defined clearly)
The HACCP System from HACCP Builder ensures your establishment(s) complies with FDA / USDA HACCP food safety plan regulations. And, it is very easy-to-use and ensures your organization will be HACCP food safety compliant.
With our HACCP System, it's easy to be HACCP compliant in every state in the United States.