Streamlining Food Safety Compliance
Welcome to the HACCP Builder website.
HACCP Food Safety means Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points. HACCP and can be used in restaurants, grocery, distribution, processors, farms, dairies, bakeries, ranches and more to keep food as safe as possible. Food Safety HACCP is a scientific process control system for eliminating contaminants at critical areas in the food production, distribution and preparation. Process based HACCP food safety helps to prevent, as close to 100 percent as possible, harmful contamination in the food supply. HACCP is for food borne illness prevention and is enforced by such agencies as the USDA's Food and Safety Inspection Service ( FSIS) and the Food and Drug Administration ( FDA ).
HACCP is a process based approach to food safety and is a Federally accepted process at the USDA and FDA levels.
The HACCP Process Food Safety Approach breaks down food preparation into basic processes determined by the number of times the food flows through the temperature danger zone (TDZ).
The Food Safety Process Approach enables Outputs/Product/Menu items be grouped into similar processes, as the biological, chemical and physical hazards are in common. The Process Approach to Food Safety was designed specifically for the food service industry and works from Farm to Fork. HACCP Builder has clients ranging from Farms, Slaughter Houses, Ranches, Pork/Poultry/Meat/Seafood Processors, Grocery, Restaurants, Sushi, Distributors and more.
Our Food Safety process approach driven system enables:
- Build and update your Food Safety Management System and HACCP plan
- Deliver corporate food safety policy to individual staff personnel
- Log and report daily
- Ensure your facilities/locations continue to be in compliance
In accordance with FDA/USDA guidelines,our Food Safety System goes beyond just track and trace - because there is much more to Food Safety then just track and trace. The HACCP Builder HACCP Food Safety Management System includes default standard and customizable documentation/logs, reporting, standard operating procedures (SOP's), processes, food categories, hazards, CCP's/CCL's and more.
Once a location/facility staff member completes a task or report, the Food Safety System provides a real-time window for managers and corporate food safety executives to review any item and/or report. So, with the HACCP Builder Food Safety Management System, you will keep your entire organization HACCP compliant in real-time - imagine the time and money savings, plus the reduction in waste.
Food Safety System Makes Life Easier.
- Complete online ability to build your unique food safety HACCP plan(s)
- Upon completion, your plan will comply with USDA/FDA regulations
- Real-time online management reporting for each site/location
- Access to all required documents with easy online submission and printing capability
- Notifications to perform tasks and alerts when a process is not completed
In addition, our Food Safety HACCP based system team of experts continually review and study the USDA/FDA HACCP food safety regulations and ongoing guidelines to ensure an up-to-date "best-in-class" Food Safety Management System.
We are client-centric and we are always listening and partnering with our clients. Many new capabilities that are above and beyond Food Safety requirements are delivered based on client needs. By listening to our clients, we are continually improving the your experience with easier interfaces, added features and customizable segments within our food safety system. This continual updating makes our food safety system the easiest and most capable on the market.
So, we welcome you to take a look at our Food Safety System with a simple online personal demonstration.
The HACCP Principles that provides the base for our Food Safety System
- Principle 1: Conduct a hazard analysis.
- Principle 2: Determine the critical control points (CCPs).
- Principle 3: Establish critical limits.
- Principle 4: Establish monitoring procedures.
- Principle 5: Establish corrective actions.
- Principle 6: Establish verification procedures.
- Principle 7: Establish record-keeping and documentation procedures.
HACCP Builder is a HACCP based Food Safety System that follows the process approach dictated by the FDA/USDA.