Streamlining Hospital HACCP Compliance
Our Hospital HACCP Plan solution derives directly from the HACCP plan system (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) FDA/USDA Process Approach that was also developed to ensure HACCP compliance for United States Military/NASA and is constantly updated.
St. Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center
Finally, a food safety (HACCP) management system that is affordable! And more importantly, HACCP Builder effectively manages our HACCP plan, is user-friendly and is backed by great customer service!”
Peter Brine, Manager, Food & Nutrition Services, St. Joseph's Hospital.
HACCP Builder's complete Hospital HACCP system goes beyond track and trace - because there is much more to HACCP then just track and trace.
All updates to the HACCP Builder Hospital HACCP Plan system are included with your subscription - so, there is no need to worry about upgrades! In addition, the HACCP Builder solution automatically assigns all CCP's, CP's, biological, chemical and physical hazards.
Our Hospital HACCP food safety experts Pete Snyder and Roy Costa continually provide detailed guidance in the development and delivery of HACCP Builder products.
HACCP Builder Customer Sampling:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
- Cold Stone Creamery
- Daylight Donuts
- Dunkin Donuts
- Colorado State University
- Saint Joseph's Medical Center
- Roman Anthony's Restaurant Group
- Byer's Stop and Go
- Coney Island
- D'Angelo's Italian Market
- Dr. D's Best Burger
- Gumbo Daddy's Cafe
- Holiday Inn
- Hamburger Hamlet
- High Road Craft Ice Cream
- Joe Squared
- Magmati - Rustic Oven
- Ohio University
- Schepps Dakota Deli
- Texas Grillhouse
- Western Sizzlin
- And many more...
Hospital HACCP Plan documentation is delivered in the following format:
1. HACCP Procedural Questions and Answers
2. Vendor Detail For Each Vendor
3. Customer Detail For Each Customer (not required in all organizations)
4. Inventory Items (Equipment and Specific Facility Needs)
5. Product/Menu Items By Each Process (Generally, Process 1, Process 2 and/or Process 3)
- Product/Menu Items
- Ready To Eat (RTE)
- Customers (if needed)
- Food Category
- Biological Hazards
- Chemical Hazards
- Physical Hazards
6. Responsibilities and Corrective Action Detail
- Log Driven
- Food Category Driven
7. Organization Food Flow Chart
8. Pest Control Plan
9. Cleaning and Sanitation Plan
10. Facility and Equipment Maintenance Plan
11. HACCP Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
12. Required HACCP Procedural Guide Documentation
13. Seafood Reference Table
14. HACCP Terms Glossary
With our Hospital HACCP System, you have the power to accurately deliver and control Corporate HACCP Compliance Policy directly to the individual staff level throughout many different locations/facilities...and you can only do it with HACCP Builder products.
Hospital HACCP Plan System from HACCP Builder is specifically designed for delivering food safety plans and execution for any organization that handles food stuffs:
- QSR - Quick Service Restaurants
- Country Club and Upscale Restaurant
- Home / Business Delivery
- Ice Cream Shops
- Food/Convenience Markets
- Catering Organizations
- and more
Hospital HACCP taken to the 21st century with HACCP Builder.